Sunday, February 10, 2013

Letter Poems

Today, we worked with poetry in class. The assignment: write a letter poem to somebody else. The only rule: Use English. Here are some of our poems.


Dear friends
       The importance I gave is not enough to say thanks, but I am sure to say  I am cool because you bring me smiles every instant I think of you, however near or far our hearts are touching everywhere in the world…,if only we were brothers, but I know it’s the reality.
                                                                     By your faithful friends !!!
                                                                                                   Hamza & Mahdi.

MAJESTY KING OF SWEDEN by Youssef and Yassine
I hope that you open the border
And make a new order
Between Morocco and your kingdom
With all peace, Majesty we want to see how your people live in prosperity and freedom
Rabat and Stockholm, in my mind are like twins
But on the economical level we live in the crisis
So help us majesty, we want to see your paradise
They talk about your prettiest girls and the Swedish luxurious lifestyle .
Help us majesty.


For my classmates in Amideast
Starting with my noisy partner Youssef
He didn’t know something called enough
Next is Yassine the drawer
He has a big bike and a lot of power
Hajar the quiet girl
She didn’t care about the world
Jihan the active
And Chaimae wears everything expensive
To the others whose names I didn’t write
Sorry there is no more lyrics and I lose my focus sometimes.
                                                                                Marwan

Dear Destiny,
I know that you exist in all parts of the world,
You are the only one who can control our behavior and show us the right way to have a good future.
We all believe in you,
Just thinking of you gives us the strength and power to continue our lives even if it's full of harm.
The tolerance, indulgence, and cooperation are in your nature,
You represent the peace in the world and without you the life will not be worth living.

by Samah

No comments:

Post a Comment